ePublishing Services Offered By eBook Authoring Services
The ePublishing services offered by eBAS convert Microsoft Word documents into the Portable Document Format using Adobe Acrobat software.
The following outline gives a detailed summary of what is offered and what you can expect as a published eBook author.
To receive a price for the Basic Service Package and/or any additional services, please contact Paul Jackson requesting the services you require. Free estimates with no obligation will be provided.
When requesting pricing please provide information about where you are in the eBook authoring process; the present state of your eBook; whether you will require formatting or editing services; questions about the writing or ePublishing your book. The more information you can provide the better.
With all requests for information you can request a package of free materials that includes:
Receive "Adobe Acrobat Reader and eBook Authoring" - an article that outlines how authors can maximize the use of Adobe Acrobat software to enhance the reader's enjoyment of the eBook. This is an invaluable resource as you finish your draft copy of your eBook.
Receive a Confidentiality and Service Agreement outlining how your eBook will be dealt with by eBook Authoring Services. Give yourself peace of mind.
Receive a Pre-submission Checklist to assure yourself that your book is ready for the ePublishing process enhancing the reader's use of your book and giving the author the maximum benefits from Adobe PDF eBooks.
Receive "ePublishing - A Blatant Sales Pitch" outlining the services offered by Paul Jackson eBook Authoring Services.
Here is what you receive for one low service fee in the basic package.
- ePublishing of your book from a Word document to a PDF document
- Included in the PDF document are: thumbnails of all pages in your book; bookmarks highlighting the key sections of your book for easy navigation by the reader; User passwords to open the document; Master passwords to protect the document so changes can not be made without your consent; active links inside your ebook to the Internet outside your eBook; active links from one section of your eBook to another within the eBook itself; your choice of how you want your eBook to look like when the reader first opens it; plus other features depending on the nature of the content in your eBook.
- ePublishing of your promotional eBook in PDF at no additional charge. Use this short promotional eBook to promote your full eBook, your website, the other services like coaching/consulting/workshop presentations…, other products and eBooks you have to offer. This is an important viral marketing tool.
- 100 % satisfaction guaranteed
- No invoices or payment until the author is completely satisfied with the service.
- A confidentiality/service agreement
- All changes and additions will be done at no additional cost for 1 full year from the time of the invoice for completing the eBook. This includes redoing the entire eBook if required. This gives plenty of time to make any necessary changes to make your eBook as perfect as possible.
- Any major changes or revisions done after the first year will be done for 50% of the original fee. This will be an unlimited time offer.
- Special pricing can be negotiated for multiple eBooks or for variations of the same eBook for different target markets.
- Testimonials from Paul Jackson for your eBook (on request)
- Free advertising of your eBook and website in exchange for a testimonial for the ePublishing services at eBook Authoring Services
- 30 minutes of teleconferencing time with Paul Jackson, at no additional charge, to be assured your eBook is ready for publication. Teleconferencing is on request by the author.
- Free articles and handouts to assist authors in having their book ready for ePublishing
- Personalized, friendly, one-on-one professional services from one eBook author to another
- Additional resources to assist in the eBook authoring process available through Paul Jackson's website often at discounted prices for ePublishing clients
- Ongoing support for eBook authors through the eZine, A.S.K. About eBooks, available through the website http://www.ebookwritingandpublishing.com and eBook Authoring Services
- Optional retention of copies by eBook Authoring Services of the original eBook in Word and the PDF version as backup copies in case of loss or damage of the author's originals
- A pre-submission checklist providing valuable information about preparing your book in Word for the ePublishing process
- Special prices on eBooks written by Paul Jackson on the eBook Authoring Process
- Access to Paul Jackson via telephone, email and fax to answer your questions
Contact Paul Jackson for the price of the Basic Package.
In addition to the Basic Package for ePublishing your book, eBAS offers some additional services.
Additional services are packaged for an hourly fee based on a free estimate for the work being requested.
Maximum and minimum charges for services offered will be negotiated before any work is done.
Contact Paul Jackson with a description of what services you are requesting and to receive a no-cost estimate.
Additional services include -
1. Coaching/consulting products and services to assist authors in the eBook authoring process
(Fees are based on hourly rates with free estimates based on individual requests.)
Formatting of Word documents to maximize the content for ePublishing in PDF
Editing and proof-reading of final drafts
Coaching authors in the researching, writing, production and marketing of eBooks
Provision of resource materials supporting authors in the eBook Authoring Process
2. Special packages of products and services are available to authors who are working with personal coaches. As part of this package, Paul Jackson will work alongside other coaches as well as provide specially priced packages of products and services for eBook authors.
Contact Paul Jackson with a description of products and services required and to receive a no obligation free estimate for the requested products and services.